Martin House Inn prides itself on offering warm and welcoming hospitality to guests in Nantucket, MA. Our hotel and inn offers authentic service in a historic, charming atmosphere.
- Peak Season weekends Mid-June through Mid-September, and all Special Events and Holidays within any season require a three-night minimum stay.
- All other reservations in Peak Season do not require a minimum stay.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of 4 nights or over require a 50% deposit upon booking. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Special requests such as champagne, flowers or candy will result in a service charge which is due upon arrival.
- Lodging tax of 11.7% is added to all bills.
- Deposits will only be refunded if the cancellation is received at least 14 days before scheduled arrival.
- All cancellations outside of 14 days are subject to a fee equal to 10% of the entire reservation’s room charge. Any cancellation within 14 days will result in a 100% loss of the deposit.
For group bookings that require the entire property for weddings and special events, a cancellation notice must be received 60 days prior to arrival.
Check – In And Check Out
- Check in is 3 pm.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Guests are welcome to leave luggage in our back hallway for early arrivals or for storage needs upon check-out.
- Our Inns are non-smoking properties. A fee of $200 is charged for cleaning after smoking is detected in rooms and/or within the Inn.
We are not responsible for belongings. There is a safe provided in your room.
- There are absolutely no pets of any kind allowed at the Martin House Inn.