Martin House Inn prides itself on offering warm and welcoming hospitality to guests in Nantucket, MA. Our inn offers authentic service in a historic, charming atmosphere.
- Peak-season weekends mid-June through mid-September, and all Special Events and Holidays within any season, require a three-night minimum stay.
- All other reservations in Peak Season do not require a minimum stay.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of 4 nights or over require a 50% deposit upon booking. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Special requests such as champagne, flowers or candy will result in a service charge which is due upon arrival.
- Lodging tax of 11.7% is added to all bills.
- Deposits will only be refunded if the cancellation is received at least 14 days before scheduled arrival.
- All cancellations outside of 14 days are subject to a fee equal to 10% of the entire reservation’s room charge. Any cancellation within 14 days will result in a 100% loss of the deposit.
- For group bookings that require the entire property for weddings and special events, a cancellation notice must be received 60 days prior to arrival.
Check-In And Check-Out
- Check in is 3 pm.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Guests are welcome to leave luggage in our back hallway for early arrivals or for storage needs upon check-out.
- Martin House Inn is a non-smoking property. A fee of $200 is charged for cleaning after smoking is detected in rooms and/or within the inn.
Minimum Age Policy
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted at the Martin House Inn.
- There are absolutely no pets of any kind allowed at the Martin House Inn.