Martin House Inn prides itself on offering warm and welcoming hospitality to guests in Nantucket, MA. Our inn offers authentic service in a historic, charming atmosphere.
- Peak-season weekends mid-June through mid-September, and all Special Events and Holidays within any season, require a three-night minimum stay.
- All other reservations in Peak Season do not require a minimum stay.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of 4 nights or over require a 50% deposit upon booking. The balance will be charged a week prior to arrival.
- Lodging tax of 11.7% is added to all bills.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee regardless of when a reservation is cancelled.
- 21 days or more prior to arrival: 10% cancellation fee of the reservation total. 14 – 21 days prior to arrival: 30 % cancellation fee of the reservation total. Within 14 Days prior to arrival: 100 % cancellation fee.
- For group bookings that require the entire property for weddings and special events, a cancellation notice must be received 60 days prior to arrival.
Check-In And Check-Out
- Check in is 3 pm.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- We will hold your luggage if you arrive prior to 3 pm or after 11 am checkout.
- Martin House Inn is a non-smoking property. A fee of $200 is charged for cleaning after smoking is detected in rooms and/or within the inn.
Minimum Age Policy
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted at the Martin House Inn.
- There are absolutely no pets of any kind allowed at the Martin House Inn.